[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Job Title: Practice Leader
Base: North Lanarkshire
Hours: 37 Hours
Are you passionate about ensuring the people SOL work for are supported to choose and create a life for themselves within their own home and communities.
SOL support people to achieve their goals and ambitions and provide an excellent quality of care and support. The people we work for are at the centre of everything we do and we involve people in all aspects of their care and support from support planning to risk assessments.
The Practice Leader will assist each customer to identify their goals and explore any challenges by engaging and focussing self directed teams around the achievement of positive personal outcomes. They will be assisted with administrative tasks associated with their role by a Operations Coordinator, ensuring that their focus is on the best care and support practice, inclusion and the support of self directed teams rather than the bureaucracy required by SOL’s regulatory bodies.
This role requires someone who:-
- Is person centred and who will ensure that the people SOL work for are kept safe and healthy while allowing them to take power and control of their life.
- Ensure that outcome based support plans are implemented and are delivered in line with the associated individual budget
- Can work in partnership with external agencies as well as the other departments with in the organisation
- Can mentor and coach their teams of support workers to allow them to perform their duties to the highest standard.
- Ensure that best practice is adhered to all times
- Can work to strict deadlines and is able to prioritise their workload
- Be able to carry out on-call duties on a rotational basis
- Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The main office is in Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, however successful applicants will be expected to travel within the central belt.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text][vfb id=15][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]