What We Do
We work for people with a variety of different support needs and disabilities to choose and create a life for themselves within their own homes and communities.We support people to achieve their goals and ambitions and provide an excellent quality of care and support as graded by the Care Inspectorate (View our Care Inspectorate Report)
The people we work for are at the centre of everything we do and we involve people in all aspects of their care and support from support planning to risk assessments. We regularly ask the people we support about how we are doing and our Quality Checkers, who are made up of some of the people we work for check that we do what we say we will do.
We support people with:
- Personal things like having a bath, washing and getting dressed
- Living at home, managing money, cooking or cleaning
- Trying new things, exploring ideas about how to improve peoples lives
- Getting out and about, meeting new people, staying in touch with friends and family, taking part in community activity
- Going to work or college.